Online Canine College
We are excited to be able to offer you online training
designed to help you train your dog from the comfort of your own home.
Why choose an online course?
All dogs need a little training to help them adpat to our world and our expectations. Dogs are not born knowing what is right or wrong, we need to teach them. However, it can be difficult to commit to a weekly dog training class and 1-2-1 training can be expensive. For some dogs, group classes may not be suitable for them if they become over aroused or excited around other dogs. Learning at home first is often the best way to start your training as there are few distractions
. So a good online course is perfect as you get expert training advice
and support but you don't need to travel anywhere.
How do the courses work?
Each course is set over a number of weeks and each week you are shown, through video tutorials
, a series of exercises to work on with your dog over that week. Once your dog is doing well you can then progress to the next week. If it takes you longer than a week to master these exercises, that's fine. The great thing about these courses is that you can progress at your dogs own pace and you get to keep the course for life
so you can refer back to it whenever you need to.
Need more support?
We can also offer packages to include our online courses and virtual 1-2-1 sessions
. These can be scheduled at a time convenient to you and can be tailored to your specifc struggles. In these sessions we can coach you
through the online exercises, sometimes we will use our own dogs to demo the exercises. Or you can video your training sessions and we can give you feedback and additional games/exercises
to use with your dog.
Subscribe to Online Canine College
Sign up to our monthly subsription service for only £19.50 per month and you will recieve the following:
- Access to all our online courses and bonus sections including over 100 video tutorials, fact sheets and product recommendations covering puppy training, recall, common behaviour problems and how to prevent them, loose lead walking, tricks and foundation agility
- New video tutorials added every month
- Free place on one of our weekly virtual classes (puppy, general obedience, tricks, foundation agility)
- Access to our members only Facebook group where you can ask questions, get support from one of our qualified trainers and get involved in our live training sessions
- Live Q & A every week
- Weekly challenges to keep you and your dog motivated
- Discounts off live classes and 1-2-1 training
Here's what our customers have said: