Online Canine College
Do you dream of having a dog that listens to your every word and hangs out by your side as you walk through the park? Do you want your dog to chill out next to you when you stop for a coffee or meet friends for a drink at your local pub? Or do you want to work with your dog as a team and get involved in fun dogs sports like agility or canicross?
Having a dog in our lives can be so rewarding but it can also be quite challenging without the right training and support. Attending dog training classes may not be easy if you're time is limited or you have children to worry about.
This is why we have created the Online Canine College, a unique training program designed to help you train your dog from the comfort of your own home. You can choose to purchase a stand alone course or join our monthly subscription.
What do you get from the monthly subscription?
- Access to all our online courses and bonus sections including over 100 video training tutorials, live lectures & demos as well as training guides and product recommendations
- Access to any new course added to the Online Canine College
- New video tutorials and lectures added every month
- Free place on one of our weekly virtual classes (puppy, general obedience, tricks, foundation agility)
- Access to our members only Facebook group where you can ask questions, get support from one of our qualified trainers and get involved in our live training sessions
- Live Q & A every week
- Weekly challenges to keep you and your dog motivated
Sign up today for a FREE Month Trial
What's included in the Online Canine College?
- Puppy Club - Puppy Survival guide and 6 week foundation program suitable for puppies, adolescent dogs and rescue dogs
- Agility For All - fun foundation agility course suitable for all dogs
- Pull Me Not - a course to teach any dog to walk nicely on the lead
- Whistle While You Walk - teaches your dog to stay connected with you on your walks and come back to you when you call them
- Calm Canines - a course to teach your dog how to chill out and settle when you need them to, brilliant for reactive and over excitable dogs (in progress)
- Canine Control - helping dogs that get frustrated easily and lack self control around certain stimuli e.g. other dogs, people, wildlife etc (coming soon)
Why choose an online course?
All dogs need a little training to help them adpat to our world and our expectations. Dogs are not born knowing what is right or wrong, we need to teach them. However, it can be difficult to commit to a weekly dog training class and 1-2-1 training can be expensive. For some dogs, group classes may not be suitable for them if they become over aroused or excited around other dogs. Learning at home first is often the best way to start your training as there are few distractions. So a good online course is perfect as you get expert training advice and support but you don't need to travel anywhere.
How do the courses work?
Each course is set over a number of weeks and each week you are shown, through video tutorials, a series of exercises to work on with your dog over that week. Once your dog is doing well you can then progress to the next week. If it takes you longer than a week to master these exercises, that's fine. The great thing about these courses is that you can progress at your dogs own pace and you get to keep the course for life (if purchased as a standalone course) so you can refer back to it whenever you need to.
Need more support?
We can also offer packages to include our online courses and virtual 1-2-1 sessions. These can be scheduled at a time convenient to you and can be tailored to your specifc struggles. In these sessions we can coach you through the online exercises, sometimes we will use our own dogs to demo the exercises. Or you can video your training sessions and we can give you feedback and additional games/exercises to use with your dog.
Here's what our customers think of our online training.
Still not sure? Sign up today for a FREE Month Trial