Welcome to our new Puppy Club!
During 2020 the way we delivered puppy training classes had to dramatically change. Whilst it was difficult to make that adjustment for both new puppy parents and us as trainers, what we learnt was that puppies learn much quicker at home than in a field with lots of other puppies. As a result we have completely changed how we deliver our puppy training programmes.
We have pulled all our resources, experience and expertise into one place - the Puppy Club.
So what is it?
It's not just an online puppy course. It is a library
of video tutorials, information guides, training games and much, much more with lifetime access
What do we cover in Puppy Club?
- Pre-puppy preparation to ensure you are ready for the arrival of your new puppy
- Equipment and how to use it - so you don't spend a fortune on the wrong things
- Appropriate exercise - to ensure your puppy is mentally & physically fulfilled
- Common puppy problems & how to prevent them
- How to socialise your puppy to ensure they mature into a confident & happy adult dog
- Enrichment ideas to keep your puppy entertained and promote calm
- Handling & grooming advice including tutorials from an expert groomer
Our 6 week Puppy Foundation course presented in easy to follow video tutorials
And if this wasn't enough you also gain access to our dedicated Facebook Puppy Club for extra resources, live chats and access to our trainers.
What are the key benefits to online and virtual puppy training?
- The whole family can get involved
- You can go at your own pace and revisit sessions as often as you like
- Your puppy can learn and develop in an environment where they feel safe and with limited distractions
- You are not restricted to just a weekly puppy class
- You can ask questions at any time and get support from a qualified trainer
Listen to a selection of songs performed by Puppy Club.