What to bring - Puppy Foundation, Puppy Junior, MIxed Abilities
- Lots of high value treats like chicken, goats cheese, low salted ham etc. We will use a lot of food in training so bring more than you think you will need and we also advise to reduce the amount you feed your dogs for breakfast/lunch.
- A treat pouch is recommended.
- A toy that you can play with your dog e.g. ball on a rope, rope toy, puller etc.
- A long lasting, edible chew (tripe stick, bulls pizzle, chicken or beef strips) or stuff Kong
- (Puppy Classes only)
- A mat or blanket that your dog is familiar with – this will help them to settle and also we do
- quite a bit of mat work in class (not required for agility training)
- Water bowl & water
- 6ft training lead
We recommend harnesses for your dogs especially as we will be working on longlines, however, flat collars are fine. We do not recommend flexi leads.
What to bring - Agility Classes
- High value treats
- Selection of tug toys
- Plastic lid or coaster to use as a target
- Water & water bowl
- Mat to use as a boundary
- Short lead
- No loose straps on collars or harnesses
- No loose ID tags - we recommend Flexi-tags
Remember we are training outdoors so please come prepared for all weathers.
Please also take a look at our terms on our website:
Terms & Conditions
And also our Covid 19 Position Statement:
Covid-19 Position Statement
Stapleford Venue address:
Church Lane, Stapleford, SG14 3NB. See map below. There will be signs up to direct you.
From Hertford, turn right into Church Lane, over first bridge and the field is immediately on your right.
From Stevenage, turn left into Church Lane, over first bridge and the field is immediately on your right.
Please park in the road at the top of Church Lane immediately on your right as you turn into Church Lane off the A119.